The Malkioni Calender

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:16:04 +1200

Terra Incognita:

>As far as I know, Theyalan Calendar spread within the boundary of MSE
>Godlearners. Who made the calendar you mentions? (Siglat under the Ban?) It
>sounds to me French Revolutional Calendar. (Perfectly free from the
>Paganistic and Christian Superstition and Cyclical Life / Death Calendar of
>Christ / Farming)

My major niggle with Trotsky's calender is that it doesn't explain what the names of the months and the days derive from. I can work out the derivation of most of the names (Hilmday - Hilme - Freezeday, Fronday - Frona - Clayday etc) but the months are beyond me. How were they calculated?

--Peter Metcalfe