Sky Uz

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 06:11:22 -0700

At 05:53 AM 10/3/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Herve.Ancelin_at_skf.com
>Greg
>>Because there are no Uz in the sky.
>
>But perhaps there will be :

Perhaps so.
The Hero Wars are designed so that you can have your way.

>KoS pg 38, about the HW last battle :
>Dark stars shining in a white background ?

Very clever.

>From: "Julian Lord" <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
>> >Xentha (Uz Sky goddess !!)

She is the Uz "Spirit Goddess of Above," but Xentha is sub celestial. The Sky World is never dark. She fills space from earth to sky dome. She protects from the evil burning star lords.

>> >ZZ at the Hill of Gold (mythically _in_ the Sky, and so is ZZ)

Lots of stories are in the sky world, but going there doesn't make you a star. ZZ is a kick ass piece of equipment and goes anyplace he wants to go. He cleared out the entire Desert portion of the sky. But he doesn't have a star or a planet.

>The mere fact that they worship them means that their worshippers do
>go to the Sky, and that some uz spirits and daimones must permanently
>reside there. Not to mention any uz heroes and &c.

When I said
>>Because there are no Uz in the sky.

I did not mean that they never went there, never invaded or attacked and know nothing about the sky. was responding to

>carefully of late. Certainly, if there are stars corresponding to human and
>other race heroes and gods, why not Uz?

No Uz stars. YGWV

Now, if you want Uz stars the Hero Wars is the place for you to make it happen. Instead of trying to retrofit your theory, I suggest you discover the great mythical plot that is going on right now to GET some uz stars up there. The Old world is over.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>