Three Worlds

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

I refer to the Hero Wars core books (Glorantha, Players Book, Narrator Book):

We know that Glorantha is made of three kinds of "stuff" put together and other things: the Theist/Sorcerous/Animist stuff, I mean.

We are taught that the Three Worlds collided and that Glorantha is a kind of Star Crash Universe.

BUT this "accident" happened before Time (as I understand, at least).Right?

Therefore:
Is it correct to say that "The Three Worlds collided one against the others" OR "The Three Worlds burst out of the same source" are two non mutually exclusive statements?

Ciao,
Gian