Re: Fonrit, Sshorga in Storm Age, Uz Star

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:56:38 -0700

Terra Incognita (presumably the person, not the game) wrote

> Fonritans have
> worshiped original Sky Deities consist with original heroes and gods like
> Ompalam and Darleester the Noose. We can find other Solar-like god names in
> Enclosure 2, but some of them are unofficial and later dropped in David
> Dunham's thought.

I'm not sure what you refer to. The only thing I wrote about Fonrit was the one-page summary (which was pretty much based on published material or the articles in that issue). I haven't written since.

It's true that I might write something different now that Revealed Mythology is out, but I haven't given Fonrit much thought.

As for "Solar-like," note that Gods of Glorantha shows mixed "Yelm" worship in Fonrit...

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>