Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #229 - 9 msgs

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:11:00 EDT

Hi All,

 Yup Peter you are right, it was this paragragh that made me use the term Misapplied Animism, this is what I meant, but had forgotten. I wished I had a better memory. I still stick with the broad spectrum of worship styles, I think Orgiastic, Adorationist and all those other fun methods must exist in Fonrit, just for th fun, especially amongst all the fringe groups. Perhaps it is the startling array of worship methods that enable the Fonritans to resist being stereo typed by the GL?

Simon :0)