Heler myth

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciated a lot the new Myth of the Month (Heler).

It also helps to explain the difference between male and female and why water entities are ambiguous (because water is in the lower/earth/feminine part of the world and also in the higher/celestial/masculine).

The Golden Tear intrigues me: heler has the mystical power to weep the Golden Tear. Shargash destroys Shorga's Wound with his fiery shield (giving birth to Heler?).

Are these Tear and Wound the same mythical/mystical phenomenon?

And what was the "fabric" of the world _before_ (in a logical not chronological sense) Arachne Solara Web?

Ciao,
Gian

Ciao,
Gian