Re: Adventures in Glorantha, RQ4

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:08:47 +0000

No - they don't own the rights to runequest. Nothing much to stop them publishing something that looks awful like RQ, but I don't think its likely. Better to go look at Steve Perrin's SPQR (http://www.perrinworlds.com/) which is likely to be as close as you'll see.

>There are some other publications like the "Lunar Soldier"-campaign that
>vanished in the viod. Any chance of them re-appearing, preferably in
>RQ-form, in any of the independent publications?

Depends. Imther is being worked on for the Unspoken Word series, so that should appear. The Lunar Soldier stuff I wouldn't hold my breath for.

>BTW Any chance for a less abstract combat resolution system in HeroQuest?

Not in the slightest. <grin>

Cheers,
Graham

--