Blue things go to Hell (laughter)

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:42:29 -0000

Thanks, TI: excellent research!

>>> In Glorantha, something might turn "Very Evil" into blue... >>> and let them into Hell. Nick Brooke told so in Glo Con #4.

>> Did I? Context, please!

> Glorantha Con #4 Compendium p.18 The Lore Auction of Sandy
> Petersen and Nick Brooke.

The "(laughter)" and "(more laughter)" associated with this part of the panel shows how serious our suggestions were, and is probably a clue to our tone of voice as well. As a public service, here's an extended extract from the Glorontha Con IV Conpendium:

        Nick: Blue things go to Hell. (laughter)

	Sandy: It'd be bad if your kids were blue. And the Orlanthi
	might be using too much woad recently. (more laughter)

Cheers, Nick