Gloranthacon VIII Bannermania

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 01:45:24 +1100

Clansfolk!

Jeff Kyer and his tireless team of taunt, tanned, terrifically-trained trollkin are putting together a convention the likes of which you'll only see once in a blue moon. Gloranthacon VIII will be held 7-9 March next year in Toronto, Canada.

You can check out the details at www.gloranthacon.com.

Jeff is eager to spread word of Gloranthacon VIII as widely as possible, including to previous Gloranthacon attendees. To help him in this task, I've put together a page of web banners of various sizes, including some animated gifs.

You'll find them at

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/banner.html

Please help the con by adding one of these banners to your own Glorantha web page, and linking the banner to www.gloranthacon.com

If anyone needs alternative banner sizes, or has alternative slogan ideas, please drop me a line privately.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane,
Lenny Bruce is not afraid.