Sacred Time Special Offer from The Unspoken Word

From: Mark Galeotti <Mark_at_galeotti.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:48:52 -0000

Sacred Time is soon upon us, a chance to relearn the myths that make the world whole. To play its part, The Unspoken Word is offering a special deal - for an astonishingly low price, you can get one copy of *all* of our books, that's:

Tarsh in Flames (reprint)
The Thieves' Arm
Uz: the trolls of Glorantha
In Wintertop's Shadow
The Four Scrolls of Revelations

In other words, goods which would cost you almost $55 if bought in a store - plus postage if you mail ordered them. Buy them from the Wizard's Attic, for example, and even if they had all the items in stock, with the cheapest postage option that is still over $62. And how much are we asking for this treasury of goodness?

If you are ordering from the UK or Europe, just £27 (sterling cheque) or $40/euro 40 (Paypal).

If you are ordering from elsewhere in the world, just £30 (sterling cheque) or $45 (Paypal), to cover the extra cost of airmail shipping.

See http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/books/ordering.html for full details on ordering.

So, a big saving for you and even greater joy. A gift for a poor Gloranthaphile friend? (We'll even mark the envelope 'Do Not Open Until Christmas' if you want it sent direct!) A gift for you? The Unspoken Word thinks you deserve it...

Mark & Simon

The Unspoken Word
http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword

End of Glorantha Digest