Re: Pavis Orlanthi

From: Ian T <pelgrane_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:41:02 +1100 (EST)

There is a very large article in the forthcoming 'Shadows of Pavis' on Pavis County

Shadows is text finished barring a couple of hours to finish the last article (which I'm working on) and John Hughes has also promised to tidy up the Pavis County article

However, many illustrations remain and of course the layout, so it might not hit the printers for 2-4 months

Rough Guide to Pavis City is now finished barring a whole bunch of corrections needed to the first draft layout, so this should appear much sooner (I add this as general info, not in response to your Q)

I will hunt out the brief overview of the clans and send it to you

Remind me if I forget

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Movies - What's on at your local cinema?

End of Glorantha Digest