gloranthan e-zine... in spanish

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:29:46 +0100

I am very happy to announce that you can download in the web the first number of the electronic gloranthan fanzine 'Visión Rúnica' (Rune Sight? I'm not sure what's the english for this God Learner power)

http://www.edgeent.com/hero/fanzine/index.htm

Visión Rúnica is an e-zine made by the tribe of GloranthaHispana mailing list. We have called 'number 0' the first number, because it is only a test ;-)

Glorantha is not very known in Spain or Latin America (we hope a new impulse with the publication of HeroQuest in spanish by Edge Entertainment), so our fanzine is specially devoted (but not only) to newcomers and people that never heard anything about RuneQuest, Glorantha, HeroWars, etc and also for old RQ players. Thus, this number 0 is intended to be a sort of presentation or introduction to this world and their games (HW, RQ, KoDP...), but it also includes a lot of playable material.

If you can't read spanish, at least you may enjoy the pictures, there are illustrations of many differents styles.

Regards,

Antonio

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.

Haz clic aquí