Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #314 - 2 msgs

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:20:29 -0800 (PST)

> From: "Tero (Tassu) Pitkänen" <tassuguy_at_hotmail.com>
> Subject: Call of the Wastes

> However, a question brings to my mind still, that
> is 'everything' done with nomads and the Wastes now?
> Is "praxition" over now and 'forever'

No, not everything is done. A large group, followed by a small group, has been working on a Prax book for HeroWars since HeroWars came out. A manuscript is mostly done, but Greg has not seen it, so it is a good ways from publication (which is not guaranteed, of course). It will certainly not be done until after the HeroQuest rules come out.

The focus is solely on the nomads, rather like Drastic Prax. Much of it is a summary of things you already know, but in HeroQuest terms, but much of it is new.

Chris Lemens