Fixed the Mything Links contest problem (again)

From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:26:12 -0500

Uploaded the fixed file to the wrong bloody directory. (This is why you never try and maintain a website from two different computers). I have now put it in the correct directory AND added some more votes. I have also added () after the stories with the individual vote counts they've received, i.e. 1-10. This should make it easier to keep track of the point totals.

I have had three voters (from three different continents) so far with 33 stories selected by 19 authors.

I've also added a note from John Hughes about what I called his Far Point Menstruation myth:

"The Far Point Menstruation Myth fragment by me, isn't really a myth or a story, and has been long outdated, by the "294/365" rule if nothing else. Could we possibly lose it, or note that its outdated?"

So now we need someone to write a new one. Any takers?

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html