Are Gloranthans Human?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:14:16 -0800 (PST)

Donald R. Oddy:

> AIUI a heroquest involves deliberatly going to the
> hero plane with a specific objective in mind.

Yeah, but you may have surrounded that with the trappings of Theism -- sacrifies, ceremonies, and such. Think about Animism for a moment, typified by ecstatic worship -- dancing, drumming, intoxication, exhaustion, dehydration, etc. That sounds a lot closer to conception or childbirth to me. An eight or twenty hour labor surely puts a woman into a different plane of existence.

I'll refrain from making a parallel on conception for fear of impugning anyone's sex life. ;-)

Chris Lemens