Resurrection Notes

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_rubberducky.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:36:53 -0800

> "Julian Lord" <jlord_at_free.fr>:
>
>> Powerful heroquesters can relive the myth of their own gods'
>> death and attempt to return to life in that way.

Greg Stafford:

> Yes, their own life, not other's.

...but... if (say) a Yelmist dies, and tries to follow Yelm's path back from the underworld to life--could that Yelmist's (still living) friends and followers help, by joining the quest? i.e. they also know the myth and the heroquest, so they go to the underworld to meet their friend on the way back, helping him in the various encounters. I suppose they'd be playing the role of the repentent murderer (Orlanatus, was it?) who went to Hell to bring the Sun back.

Just a thought...