Yelmic Chastity.

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:53:36 EST

Hi All,

 If you purchase the Glorantha Con Fundrasier Book then I will reveal the dirty truth behind Yelmic Morality, read the explicit and sordid myth of Onalingi the Self Abused, father of the Sin of Onalingism, who hides in dark corners tempting the Yelmites to wanton acts.

(This is why I love Glorantha, only in this roleplaying world could you come up with somthing so perverse and yet mythically acceptable :-)

> Not necessarly. First, the chastity of the Yelmites (not the Dara Happans;
> Lodril and Oria have a different view of this) does not require no sex,
> but only allows sex under certain conditions (to have children).

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/