Re: Instinctive Heroquests

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:38:25 +0000

Robert Darvall:

>Basicly divide cultures into 2 types, Puritan with that take on marriage,
>sex & contraception, & Barbarian with a Heortlingish attitude to sex etc.
>Its very rough & the terms will undoubtedly annoy someone.

I don't know about the terms per se, but the way I presently envisage the Loskalmi, they don't presently fit into either category. (Most Malkioni are in the former, though, as one might imagine). My take might be wrong, of course, but either way, I think these are points on a continuum, not proscriptive categories.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic