BG as lover

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:47:16 -0800

At 05:44 AM 1/25/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>From: "Mick Rowe" <mickrowe.ygmv_at_ntlworld.com>
>julian wrote:
>>> Heler was one of Babs' very few successful male lovers, IMO.
>This is interesting. On what basis do you say this, is there a myth
>somewhere that supports this? or if its your own idea can you expand
>on why you think so?

>I thought no one got to bed Babeestor

For my part, a characteristic of BG is that she has no lovers. YGWV. While exceptions always exist they do not make the rule. Mythological beings are archetypes and possess certain traits. Certainly an archetype of BG is that she is not life. She was born from a corpse and send beings to death.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc.
P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527 (510) 524-7619 Publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>

End of Glorantha Digest