Tradetalk #11

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:12:02 +0900

King Frithorf the Magnificent (p.7):
<<1203 ST Baranwolf the Imposter describes 'an Analysis of the Crystals of
the
Gods' [ES]. Comment: Baranwolf works in Slontos and his work contains slontan references. Ergo Frithorf the Magnificient is a Slontan King - PHM.>>
<<Baranwolf, a Lhankor Mhy scholar, proved that the amount of a precious
metal in the world indicated the fatality rate of the various tribes of gods in olden times. Baranwolf was executed by Frithorf the Magnificent, an astonishingly superstitious king who could not accept the resultant conclusion. (ES)>>

Maybe he was a stygian lord after the downfall of godlearners, or he was from a section of Jorstland kingdom? (Uz Lore?) Who knows?

This speculation is from my original latest version of Yuthuppa: That is derved from the translation of Jerome Blondel's French Broo, revised arbitrarily by my own view to current Gregged pelorian materials.

Because original article map city destricts are divided by metals, I try to use / change through my own image:
For the article of Elder Secrets wrote about many about the strangeness of gloranthan metal.

Original Places of Interest

1: Sky Garden (topped over Rise of Herustana)
2: Cathedral (or E-Temen-Anki) of Dayzatar: Office of Hierophant
3: Hill of Herustana
4: Buserium Grand Library
5: Citadel of Kalikos (Temple of Oslira)
6: Citadel of Young God (Murharzarm?) (Temple of Buserian?)
7: Citadel of Anaxial (Temple of Thilla)
8: Citadel of Arraz (Temple of Ourania)
9: Citadel of Polaris (Temple of Antirius? Vrimak?)
10: Great Temple of Lokarnos
11: Shrine of Kestinendos (Ballack of Avilry)
12: Tomastus's Jeweled Vault? (Porridge Star (Oropum) Tower?)
13: Shrine of Karvanyar Dragonbane
14: Lunar Arena (Dedicated to Yara Aranis (HonEel?))
15: Tower of All Star Stories: Guild Center of Stargazers
16: Tower of Oropum: Porridge Star
17: Star Tower of Jenarong and Vuranostum (Cavalry Barrack: Star Captains?)
18: Star Tower of Burburstus (Throne?) Light House of Oslira
19: Office of Imperial Regalia
20: Palace of Satrap Taran-Il Family
21: Star Gazer Museum (Planetarium? Jeweled Vault? of Khorventos?)
22: House of Tarnils (Temple of Yanafal Tarnils and Irripi Ontor)
23: Torch Guild of Yuthu

24: Yuthubars Explorers office
25: Temple of Lukarius (Office of Senatus Ordanestyum?): Office of Carmina Pax
26: Palace of Ark (The Overseer (the Captain of the Ark)'s Office)
27: Temple of Carmanian HumKt
28: Gorgorma's Secret Temple
29: HonEel Amphitheatre
30: Star Tower of Dove (Broken Temple of Arkatus Nigrum?)
31: Towers of Mirror (Polaris Security Office): Office of Optimatus
32: Temple of Avarnia (and Vrimak?): Rinliddians
33: Noble Gate (Gate of East Theya?)
34: Merchant Gate (Gate of South Erindamus?)
35: North Gate (Gate of North Kalikos?)
36: Navy Port and Barrack (Prow Riders: See Martin Laurie's Set)
37: Commerce Port
38: Teelo Norri Nursery
39: River of City Inside (See Map of RW Babylon)
40: Remanant of Manarlavus Dome? (Anaxial Ship?)
41: Aremina Forest (Northeast?)

Quarters: