Gloranthacon Pre-Reg extended (plus a Hotel & Badge deal!)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_cgi.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:13:47 -0500

Fellow Tribesfolk!

Just a quick note to let you all know that, with the success of Pay Pal,

we are extending the Pre-Registration period for Gloranthacon to February 28, 2003.

Once again, pre-registration is $50 US ($75 CDN)

Hotel rooms can be reserved by contacting Toronto Colony Hotel at 1-800-

387-8687 (or 416-977-0707). Don't forget to ask for our convention rate!

Single or Double $70 US ($109 CDN)
Triple $80 US ($129 CDN)
Quad $90 US ($139 CDN)

If you have any troubles getting the hotel rate, contact us at gloranthacon_at_glorantha.com and we will sort things out.

Hotel & Con Badge Deal

To encourage those who are concerned about costs, Gloranthacon is also setting up a deal to help those traveling solo. A single room can be expensive for some so we are going to help people 'double up' if they cannot find a companion. For $145 US ($215 CDN) we will provide a weekend convention pass and hotel accomodations on Friday and Saturday night in a tripple room. (This price includes hotel taxes). That means a room cost of about $50 US/night - a considerable savings. However we can only do this for preregistered and pre-paid attendees. Contact us via email for further details.

Hope to see you in March!

Jeff Kyer
Gloranthacon Organizer
and Sacrificial King