Fronelan beast peoples

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:34:50 -0500

Peter Metcalfe:

>About the only information that I can recall is the Tavari bullriders who definitely were in Fronela by the time of the flood. The only problem is that their relationship with the Hsunchen is obscure.

Now that you mention it, the beast folk of the Andam Horde might have had East Fronelan origins also. I personally don't think any of those were Hsunchen. I am inclined to believe that the Hsunchen arrived later and became the dominant beast folk of northern Fronela. The native beast folk, especially the Tavari, were strong in the south-east.

Is there detail anywhere on the "Kingdom of Beasts" from the Reign of Khorzanelm map in FS (350-375ST) or the "Battle of Eleven Beasts" (300ST)? It seems I read somewhere that the Battle of Eleven Beasts was waged against Hsunchen - is this false?

~Kevin