Godlearner Empire and Seven Slontan Bishoprics

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:51:50 +0900

>Jamie Revell, Trotsky:

<<Group................Farmer........Knight........Wizard...........Noble
Populace.............Various
Military.............Soldier.......Knight........Grand Knight.....Lord Military
Religion/Magic.......Acolythist....Chaplain?.....Wizard...........Lord Spiritual
Political............Squire......................Administrator?...Lord
Temporal>>

Ok, I will revise my table, thank you.

Though I don't know who added the short sentence in the text.....(Ken, Marc or Peter....?)
In TT #10, Seven Slontan Churches rule Manirian Coast.....Where are they except Kaxtorplose and "Bath and Wells"? Or they are remnants of Godlearner Slontos?

Though I don't read Ian Thompson's Rough Guide to Pavis,yet...

I have perverted image of 2nd Age Glorantha: Godlearners and Old Days Traditionalists
How to play 2nd Age Glorantha with Mage the Ascension (Trademark of Whitewolf) 2nd Edition:

"We must stop them before they endanger this world. They want to choke us, and want to force their unified, boring, perverted point view to our gods, spirits and saints and try to abuse them as merely their tools.
They don't revere anything except themselves, with their vicious materialist point of view."

"We once fought against themselves, so too weakened ourselves to fight back their ambition, their propaganda to "destroy the tyrants of their egoistic, selfish world and unreasonable world point of view, for making safe, enlightened and wealthy society controlled by Us." We must stop our infight and unify ourselves against the enemy of the world for their ignorance."

Godlearners: Of course Technocracy!

Traditions
*Mokatan Golden Empire and Kralori Exiles of Ignorance: Akashic Brotherhood
*Lord Halwal and his secret supporters of Ralios (Arkati diehards?): Order
of
Hermes
*Hsunchens and other naturarist Animists (Bazkalia Oskor and Man of the Six
Stones): Dreamspeakers
*Trolls, Stygians and Only Old One (Kingdom of Night): Euthanatos
(Chakravanti)
*Fronelan Irensaval Heresy: Celestial Chorus
*Ebbeshites, Galvosti (loves tapping) ad EWF? (Youf?): Cult of Ecstasy
*Elves and Errinoru Empire: Verbena
*Dwarves and their Secret Allies: Sons of Aether
*Inflamers, true Brithini Sorcerers: Virtual Adepts

To Gregory Privat,
Thank you for your advice about Yuthuppa. I am recently busy and don't have enough time to update my rough Yuthuppa handscript on my page.....

And I care greatly ILH release.....but Greg delays for some unknown reason. Anyway, DH special will be ILH-2, not 1. So I am now little confused.... And I don't know how well Runemasters and Heroes know Greg's project...about Dara Happans. (Certainly, I read Greg's some writings in ILH-2 as an initiate. But it only enhanced my thirsty.) http://www.glorantha.com/gta/gta_material.html

End of Glorantha Digest