Re: ILH (was GodLearner Empire & Slontan Bishoprics)

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 10:43:03 +0000

>And I care greatly ILH release.....but Greg delays for some unknown reason.

Not unknown at all; its already been announced that the problem was they found they had more space than they'd originally anticipated, and had to delay so they could put more Gloranthan goodness into the book, rather than just increase the whitespace. Which is kind of a bummer in the short term, to be sure, but definitely a very good thing in the long term, as we get a bigger book out of it in the end. Woo hoo!
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic