Hsunchen

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 13:32:03 +1300

Kevin McDonald:

> >About the only information that I can recall is the Tavari bullriders who
> > definitely were in Fronela by the time of the flood. The only problem
> > is that their relationship with the Hsunchen is obscure.

>Now that you mention it, the beast folk of the Andam Horde might have
>had East Fronelan origins also.

They are Orlanthi and come from Brolia (Thunder Rebels p148).

>Is there detail anywhere on the "Kingdom of Beasts" from the Reign of
>Khorzanelm map in FS (350-375ST) or the "Battle of Eleven Beasts"
>(300ST)? It seems I read somewhere that the Battle of Eleven Beasts was
>waged against Hsunchen - is this false?

The battle of eleven beasts was a war between the Hsunchen and the World Council. The Hsunchen side includes the Rathori, the Telmori, the Woolly Mammoth folk, the Uncolings, the Woolly Rhinos (Kunkorni/Ghadari) and a sixth unknown type. The five beasts on the human side might be the Praxians and some horse riders. The Brolians are also known to have fought but their ordeeds are long since gone AFAIK.

--Peter Metcalfe