Call to 'Young Thrax' players

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:49:33 -0000

'Young Thrax' (aka 'The Diary of Anne Thrax'), the noisome Tarsh War = prequel
by Chris Gidlow that debuted at C02, will also feature at Gloranthacon = VIII. If you played in the original game and have any comments that could help = me
improve it, please drop me a line at nick_at_etyries.com. Any feedback = would be
helpful: see John's list below for the kind of things I'm after.

Cheers, Nick