Gwandor Saga update

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 03:14:28 EST

For those following the Gwandor saga on Wesleys site at:

www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha

Session 80 was a bumper day and night of gaming (our longest single session of play yet) to celebrate hitting 80 sessions. The events that unfold include the battles of 1635 in Holay and Aggar including:

The second battle of Summer and Winter in Aggar and the seige of Eneal which sees the Imperials being thrown out of Aggar.

The death of King Fazzursson of Tarsh

The march of the Elven army from the Elder Wilds to kill the reborn Alakoring.

The assassination of the Queen of Holay by Jar Eel the Razoress

The raising of the Oslir against the Argrathi and the stand Argrath Stormchaser makes against the power of the river goddess.

The disasterous battle of Yoran where the Argrathi army is defeated by the lunars (complete with maps of the battle) and driven into Balazaar with the High King dead and many of the greatest leaders of Dragon Pass slain or in scattered retreat.

Hopefully we can play a bit in the next couple of weeks. See all who can make it at Toronto for the con.

Martin Laurie

End of Glorantha Digest