(update) Gloranthan Army

From: Gregory Privat <prax_at_chello.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 00:06:04 +0100

hello all,

http://gloarmy.free.fr have been updated.

Today i ve put online :

Contributions :
Nick Robinson sent me some pictures of his miniatures, more will come soon.
- a giant,

Collections :
I ve painted some L&L mini,
-Harrek,
-Dragonewt Command,
-Dragonewt scouts.

As you ll see, those dragonewts are colorfull... I ve been thinking for a long time that dragonewts were green, but a recent illustration of a red dragonewt for an HW cover made me make some research and i ve found they were of many colors (sources : anaxial, RQ2 rules, HW rules).

Lunar :

I ve put online some mini I ve painted a long time ago, which i ve just changed the base, they re all Ral Partha mini.

If u missed it, last updates have been :

I hope you ll enjoy all those miniatures, I m waiting for your comments in the guest book and for any contribution )

Gregory Privat

End of Glorantha Digest