Re: Heort

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_cgi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:19:10 -0500

> Message: 1
> From: Bwbfc_at_aol.com
> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:07:24 EST
> Subject: Heort's children
> To: glorantha_at_rpglist.org
>
> Hi,
> Do we any of Heort's children known by name? by deeds?
> Why, i'm especially looking for daughters (and possibly who
> married them) but a grand-grand-daughter or such would do
> as well.
> Assuming not all of them do, how many Heortling clans or
> tribes can claim Heort as an ancestor? Considering the
> Heortlings don't have royal dynasties but Heort is such a
> big thing, i'm not very sure regarding the consequences
> as well if their claims were to be acknowledged (geopolitical
> impact, etc..).
>
> Jerome

I vaguely recall that one of the prices that Heort paid to bring the Storm People back was that his own clan and family would die out so that everyone else could live. I seem to remember Greg waxing poetic on this at one point.

I believe that this price was also paid by Harmast.

--
Jeffrey Kyer
LOB Software Packaging and Distribution