Heort and his kids

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:48:39 +1300

Jerome:

>Do we any of Heort's children known by name? by deeds?
>Why, i'm especially looking for daughters (and possibly who
>married them) but a grand-grand-daughter or such would do
>as well.

He had a wife Ivarne and many blessed children (Storm Tribe p240) while the Broken Council Guidebook mentions (p11) that his successor as King was Gollanth Heortson.

>Assuming not all of them do, how many Heortling clans or
>tribes can claim Heort as an ancestor?

he is the "ancestor of many of the clans that survive today" (ST p240)

>Considering the Heortlings don't have royal dynasties

The Heortlings do have royal dynasties. The House of Sartar is one and Broyan cannot be a high king if he didn't belong to one of the royal bloodlines.

--Peter Metcalfe

End of Glorantha Digest