Re: Jrusteli Mapgrapher

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:46:15 -0800

Terra and Efendi:

> We seek the accurate spelling of the 16C (still under Closing) mappgrapher
> of Glorantha, in japanese Gods of Glorantha (RQ 3rd Edition), it was in
> Cults Book. (I think the same map can be found in English Original Edition.)

"This map was created by Korabibulan, an early-16th century Jrusteli scribe."

(Which I find a little odd, given that in the early 1500s, the Closing was still in effect, and there aren't really any humans from Jrustela.)

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>