English Translation of Post of Esrolian Lawsuit

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 02:34:05 +0900

 Below is one post of our discussion for the law and trial system of Esrolia in HW-jp mailing list, I translated without enough knowledge about international law affairs and accurate terms for lawsuits, (especially, ADR. I don't know this abbreviation come from):

http://www.egroups.co.jp/message/herowars-jp/405  (Only available for HW-jp members.)

 Below is my opinion and impression for this matter.  http://glorantha.kondalski.org/g9index/1657.html

<<