Doraddi/Masloi

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:51:20 +0100

Peter Metcalfe:
>Now I'm not going to be a physical anthropologist and state that
>the Doraddi look like such and the Masloi look like such. But in
>terms of relationships, I feel that the Gloranthans would notice
>that the Masloi and related peoples look different from the
>Fonritans and both look different from the Doraddi.

Yeah. Wenn I see blacks here in Berlin I can (nearly always) tell immediately whether they're German-born (often of mixed US American and German parents), US Americans, or Africans of one area or another. Major differences are posture and carriage, and how people walk, as well as facial expressions. This all applies to other peoples = of
course. When on vacation I can easily spot other Americans and also Germans, without first hearing them speak. So yeah, you can identify people of your own area and areas you are familiar with.

Daniel