New at Questlines

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:02:18 +1100

The Questlines website has been a little neglected of late, but I have a backlog of material that will be posted over the next few weeks, including some French translations of Far Point material by Pierre Pradal and some Lunar material associated with Moon Rites (I wuz exploring my feminine, Imperious, chaotic side).

To start things rolling, there's a desktop portrait of an Odaylan huntress, rendered in Poser and Photoshop. Traditional Orlanthi red-bronze much in evidence, equally traditional Orlanthi silver, not, alas, in evidence in this particular scene.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html#huntress

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au John Hughes