Agimori

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:16:18 +0800

At 6:31 PM +0800 23/3/03, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org wrote:
> > The old Pamalt cult writeup from TOTRM 8 was explicit in that
>>different groups in different places had a different definition of
>>what 'Agimori' meant, and by implication had a different racial mix.
>
>What it actually said in Tales #10 was that pure-blooded Agimori
>can join the cult automatically, non-agimori must past certain tests
>and that part-Agimori are treated differently in different areas. The
>Kresh and the Men-and-a-half consider the trace of any other blood
>to make a person non-Agimori while the people of Katele simply
>require dark hair, black eyes and dark skin.

        And that many other local variations exist, to almost fully requote the original. It seems likely that some people who past the test to be treated as Agimori in area X, will not pass in area Y and vice versa.

        I guess the point you are contending, though its not clear, is that you think that there are at least three categories here (Agimori, part-agimori that get treated as agimori, and others), while I think that we are talking about a single division (people who qualify as agimori, people who are not)?

	Cheers
		David

End of Glorantha Digest