The Gloranthan Index to the Internet

From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:13:21 -0500

Hi there,

Well I suspect this just serves as a symptom of masochism on my part but I have decided to start (drum roll please)...The Gloranthan Index to the Internet. It's aim is to provide a central index to the incredible (and often not known about) wealth of Glorantha information on the Internet. I'm organizing it into these categories:

Background Material - Information on a culture. Cult Write-ups
History - History of a people or place.
Maps
Rules
Scenarios

(I may add campaign write-ups, though I've been putting some of those into Mything Links instead).

Web pages will be identified in the following fashion:

e.g. Introduction to runes - Greg Stafford (III, HQ/HW)

The letters in the brackets indicate the following information:

III Official Issaries information
LP Licensed product (i.e. official but not Issaries) F Fan publication
HQ/HW For HeroWars/HeroQuest
RQ2 For RuneQuest 2nd edition.
RQ3 For RuneQuest 3rd edition.
OS Other system.
G Generic, i.e. not system specific.

I fully expect this to take months and months to do. I have the barest bones of a start up if people are interested. If people are really interested they can feel free to send me a one page index of their web site organized in the manner I show on the web site. That'd be mighty nice:-)

The future may see digest mining as well.

Let me know what you think.

Oliver (what am I getting myself into?)
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/Index/gii.html