gem and jewel

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:27:04 +0900

Jane Williams:

> Don't think I ever got that, since it [NLG] looked Western.

Please don't speak "Western" to an ignorant Japanese! I could not distinguish even "West End" and "Spaghetti Western" until now....

> DO we know of an on-line copy anywhere?

I don't think so, but it is good and worth enough to be onlined....as other the out of print Harald Smith's NLG imther articles. (I hope New Unspoken Word zine solve some of the lack of information problem.)

<<The Lore of Glorantha Gems (Attitudes of the Sentient Species) & A Catalogue of Gloranthan Gems (1992)>>