Re: Dragon Snail

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:56:56 +0000

>From: "Trevor Ellis" <trevor.ellis_at_pobox.com>
>
>Can Dragon Snails curl up inside their shells?

IMO, they probably can, but they usually prefer not to, being more of the 'the best defence is a good offence' nature than your typical garden snail. But whichever way you prefer it is OK, since they're chaotic after all.

>How does their head fit in the shell as it is not
>all soft and squidgy?

What makes you think their head isn't soft and squidgy - or at least flexible and rubbery? The things are mutant pond snails, remember, not mutant dragons, so they probably don't have an internal skeleton. That's how I'd do it IMG, anyway.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic