Tragic Tale of Alynx God

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:46:19 +0900

Recently, Nick told about the naming is very important for sales and worried for Kerofinela, I agree with him in some level.....

I hesitate to talk about such thing.....and perhaps Greg cannot do anything for it.....
But in japanese, (Y)inkin means tinea cruris......or crotch rot......sorry, but I cannot do anything, either.
So, I suppose you (Mark or Simon?) cannot sell Yinkin t-shirt in Japan, I think sorrowfully.
http://www.cafeshops.com/orlanthi.1799244

I know it is none of my business......and anyway, no one can satisfy all.....this tale is very meaningful for Japanese, even though Bruce might have not intended so.......
http://www.ellechino.demon.co.uk/myths/stickback.htm

Meddlesome TI