Re: Lunars

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 10:10:45 -0500

Mark writes:

>Actually, Peter is spot on. On the whole, there is a very strong, basic
>correlation between ethnicity and religion - for example, a Dara Happan is a
>solar, whether a hoity-toity Yelmie or a dirty-handed (and -minded) Lodrili
>or a blood 'n' guts Shargashi. However, the Lunar Way is explicitly and
>unusually apart from these traditional identities.

Thanks to both Mark and Peter for the clarification! I did receive my ILH-1 and it became embarrassingly obvious why "Lunar" was listed as a Homeland. In fact, I should have realized this from the start! I don't know how I could run a game in the Lunar Empire for the last three years and forget something like that. Sometimes I scare myself... <laugh>

Thanks again,

~Kevin McD