More Carmanian stuff

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_free.fr>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:09:31 +0200

Greg :

> The HQ system of magic is called Wizardry, which includes most of the
> monotheistic churches. Sorcery is, in vocabulary, only a subset of
> wizardry which is not subject to any church dominance.

Good! I'm glad this has finally been explicitely clarified.

> It is possible that Idovanus is either a force that is neither
> wizardry nor theist, a mystic kind of philosophy. Alternately, it is
> possible that TWO ENTITIES are both worshipped as Idovanus.

This seems to be a recurring motif for the Pelandan High Gods.

I think that, yes, there is Idovanus and High Idovanus, both called Idovanus, and both considered to be the same entity. Plus a Carmanian Idovanus, so I guess that makes three...

Julian Lord