Worst thing that ever happened.

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:26:28 EDT

David writes:
<< What was the worst outrage the God Learners inflicted on your ancestors?
    _ We were tricked into worshipping a nonexistent god
    _ Our grain goddess was switched with that of another land
    _ The men had to worship goddesses
    _ We were taught to read
    _ We were forced to raise trolls as if they were our children
    _ We had to live in trees
    _ We had to live underground
    _ We had to live on boats
    _ We never found out >>

These are great. Are you asking for more ideas because these seem pretty good to me. I particularly like "never found out". You could add:

"I could tell you but then I would have to kill you."
"They made us forget the past and remember the future."
"They brought back yesterday, made tomorrow today."
"We had no bananas."
"We got what we wished for."
"We were told 'Heroquest' would be out next year."
"They made all our ancestors sterile."
"They made us push pineapple, shake the tree."
"They opened the chamber of secrets."
"They changed the colour green."
"They made us think outside of a box."
"The Brain Storm!"