Re: Lists etc.

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:41:39 +0100

>Graham suggests (as one undesirable way of changing the Digest):
>
> > 4. I can open it up totally, a la HQ-RPG.
>
>Not sure I follow. The HeroQuest-RPG list (HeroWars, as was) is moderated
>by the list owners.

Point 4. needs to be read in the context of point 3 (messages are sent out once a day, but in either digest or single message format.)

By "Open it up totally" I merely referred to the options for receiving messages. It was in no way a comment on the HQ-RPG moderators.

I have also noticed that I have missed at least one option.

3a. Increase the frequency of the digest, probably by reducing the maximum size so that it appears when there are 4-6 mails in the queue. Although two, three or even four times a day digests are possible as well.

Doubtless you will think of many more.

Cheers,
Graham

--