re: Changing Digest Format??

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:48:17 -0400

Comments on some of Graham's options ...

First thing to say is how much I appreciate the effort Graham and other moderators put into running these lists.

> 1. I can make this fully moderated, and only allow posts which match so=
me

> set of rules that we agree to as to what constitutes an "acceptable"
post.

I don't see this as a runner - how logn would it take us to get to any agreement on the rules?

> 3. I can fiddle the software so that all messages come in a bunch
(normally =

 =

> *WILL* involve a lot more work on my part...

I strongly prefer the Digest option, with the number of lists I'm on I fi= nd
it the only way to keep track of the messages on any given subject.

Andrew

End of Glorantha Digest