Orlanth is Dead everywhere?

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:50:00 -0700

[WARNING: Possible spoilers]

Orlanth is Dead talks about the title event being felt differently outside of Dragon Pass, but it really doesn't say how. I suppose few people run games in Ralios or Umathela (both mentioned as being affected), but Prax is fairly common, and OiD doesn't mention what happens there.

It's clear that the effect isn't as drastic, and that there are the new winds. Have I missed what the effect on Orlanth worshippers (or worshippers of other storm gods) elsewhere? Anyone have speculation?

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>