MIME results: progress report for Yahoo Mail

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:28:39 +0100 (BST)

> I've now set mine to MIME, and will see what
> happens.
> ... I suspect that
> Yahoo will find the result completely unreadable,

Result, for any other Yahoo Mail users: MIME setting displays the Digest as a series of text attachments to a message, which makes it slightly easier to distinguish one post from the next when reading. It appears to make no difference at all to the ease of replying: you still get the entire Digest, marked up with ">"s, in your editing window, and will still spend many minutes and a sore mouse wrist paging up and down trying to find the bit you wanted to reply to and get the attributions right.

So I'll keep this short, and report back on how Pegasus responds (with or without the new Digester option I've just been sent) tonight.

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer