Re: tribes

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:53:37 -0700

Nick

> > The population [of Sartar] is 180,000 [Genertela Book p.54].
>
> Heh... something I've always wondered is whether that number
> includes or excludes the Far Point region, which at the time of the
> Genertela Book is *administratively* part of the Kingdom of Tarsh
> (pop. 360,000)?

Yeah. I've wondered the same. I think the Far Point tribes count among the 24, however, so for simplicity, I usually take the Sartar number as anything ever called Sartar. I think the Genertela Book is not a Lunar-centric as to worry about administrative designations (on the other hand, if this were ILH data, I think it would).

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>

End of Glorantha Digest