More Glorantha Digests?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:16:59 +0100

Hi all,

As you might have noticed, there was an extra digest, at about 6:00pm UK time. What's going on, you cry? Two digests in one day?

Well, the last digest was a bit big - over 900 lines is a bit excessive by any standards. So I did a check, and it was still no where near tripping the "send when it reaches this size" limit. So I halved the limit. The digest just gone was still a respectable 670 lines, but that should be the maximum for now. And this should also make more regular digests possible - if you want them quicker, just post more!

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson