MIME mode is (a bit) better

From: janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:11:08 +0100

> So I'll keep this short, and report back on how
> Pegasus responds (with or without the new Digester
> option I've just been sent) tonight.

Plain Pegasus, without any add-ons, finds the Digest in MIME format.... neither fish nor fowl, really. I can still read it as one huge message. Or I can bring up a list of separate bits (breathless excitement!) which (sigh) all have the informative heading of "Email message", and have been separated from their titles, authors, attributions, and anything else remotely useful.

At least I can judge the interest of a message with one click to select it, rather than several to page down and one or two more to page back because I missed the divider. My mouse wrist appreciates this. But replying is still going to mean wandering around trying to find the author and title of the original message and putting them in the right places. Easy enough in this particular case, of course!

I'll try the add-on (downloaded with the same lot of mail as this Digest) and see if that's any better. Are there any other Pegasus users out there who would find this helpful?

And I asked before, but I'll ask again: what are these mailers that handle Digests properly? I'll swap over if they'll help.