Yet more ducks

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:33:00 +0100

... may be found in RuneQuest Adventures. Sorry, can't remember the issue number. It was the ducks around the Upland Marsh again, as far as I recall, so probably of less immediate use for this (Caladraland) question.

Looking back up the list, that's quite a lot of very OOP material we're finding on Ducks, isn't it? Normally I'd find out about copyright, then pull out the scanner, but there's rather a lot there.

Stewart, where are you based? Maybe someone's close enough to lend you copies of some of this lot.